At fofx Academy, students are sure to experience an immersive coding bootcamp experience so we take student registration and every process after it very seriously. Each bootcamp is packaged for a maximum of sixteen (16) students. It is advisable you sign-up at least a week before the commencement of a given bootcamp.
We take sign-up for bootcamp events on a first-come-first-serve basis and close registration when classes are full. So the earlier you sign-up, the better your chances of getting into a class. In addition, to ensure that you are committed to attending, you are required to pay a deposit, full or half, to keep your spot in the programme.
Before You Sign-up
In summary, here is what you need to do before you sign-up:
- Read about What to Expect, the Full-time Bootcamp, our Curriculum, and our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Review our Tuition and Refund policy.
- Optionally, email us to get any lingering questions answered or visit during any of our free Saturday workshops or Open House days to see our facilities and talk with us in person.
- Fill out the Registration form below! We will follow up with you within two (2) days to walk you through the post-registration process and how to pay your deposit to finalize the reservation of your spot.
- Interested but in need of financial assistance in paying tuition? Apply for a PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP HERE. Please note this is not a guaranteed offer!